She the Power is a social initiative with the aim to see an increase in female representation in all spheres. The initiative hopes to build a culture that encourages and supports women, to increase the visibility of women and increase women's participation in all domains. We work towards offering alternative role models to young women from those present in popular media. We want to create a space for the growth and development of young women. The initiative highlights women achievement to offer motivation to the coming generations.
She the Power is a women empowerment initiative for which I am looking for a Marketing Intern who will design and execute marketing strategies for the initiative. You will work towards increasing the social media presence of the initiate as well as keep a measure of it. The initiative is in its early stages hence you will have the opportunity to learn something new every day and also have more space to make decisions.
Your Roles And Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute marketing strategies for the initiative.
· Design and maintain Social Media Platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for the initiative to increase the reach.
· Design and execute campaign ideas.
· Opportunity to work in an initial stage of an organization with more decision flexibility.
· Opportunity to make a lasting impact and learn
· Pursuing a bachelor's degree or a recent graduate who wants to see a change in the world.
· Must be a team player and willing to work in a collaborative work environment.
· Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of social media tools
· Videography and editing skills would be an asset
· Is up to date with current trends
· Positive attitude and a "can-do" approach
· Effective and quick learner who is organized and proactive
What you will get:
· The experience of working with a dynamic, open-minded, and diverse team, who are passionate about what they do and want to create an impact.
· Work from home with flexible working hours