She the Power is a social initiative with the aim to empower young women. The initiative hopes to build a culture that encourages and supports women, to increase the visibility of women and increase women's participation in all domains. We work towards offering alternative role models to young women from those present in popular media. We want to create a space for the growth and development of young women. The initiative highlights women achievement to offer motivation to the coming generations.
We are seeking a hardworking Marketing Intern to join our marketing team. You will be responsible to design and execute marketing strategies for the initiative. You will also provide assistance in developing, maintaining, and updating the marketing channels like company website, social media networks, forums, and lot more.
As a Marketing Intern, your role is to develop, expand, and maintain our target audience while learning about various marketing operations.
Throughout your internship period, we expect that you will gain knowledge of successful marketing strategies and implement them to gain fruitful results.
1. Suggest out of the box ideas for our marketing campaigns.
2. Assemble insights and data from marketing campaigns.
3. Design and maintain Social Media Platforms like Instagram,
4. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for the initiative to increase the reach.
5. Assist in maintaining customer relationship management systems (CRM) and databases of our company.
6. Prepare marketing presentations for our company.
7. Help in marketing promotional activities such as branding, advertising, etc.
8. Assist in distributing marketing materials.
1. Pursuing a bachelor's degree or a recent graduate who wants to see a change in the world.
2. Previous internship experience will be an added advantage.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office Tools.
5. Videography and editing skills would be an asset
6. Familiar with email marketing social media marketing techniques would be a plus.
7. Excellent researching abilities.
8. Is up to date with current trends
9. Positive attitude and a "can-do" approach
10. Effective and quick learner who is organized and proactive
11. A creative individual.
1. The experience of working with a dynamic, open-minded, and diverse team, who are passionate about what they do and want to create an impact.
2. Work from home with flexible working hours