This position offers to you an opportunity to work on high impact, diverse and custom development projects. You'll be working closely with people who are vastly experienced in providing high-end business solutions to national and international clients.
We are looking for a high-performing Executive to administer our sales activities. You will be responsible for coordinating execution of sales plans on a day-to-day basis and ensure timely reporting of the sales team.
We need people who are passionate about solving business problems and helping people at the bottom of the pyramid. They should be good team workers and have a strong drive to learn new tools and techniques.
ROLE & ACCOUNTABILITITES
- Co-ordinate sales activities of the organization.
- Co-ordinate with production for timely delivery of sale orders.
- Punctual Support to sales team with promotional material, quotations, and follow-up.
- Timely updating CRM & sales database for prompt MIS reporting of sales team.
- Oversee local and regional sales promotions and events.
- Prepare and communicate budget for sales team and promotion activities.
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- The position requires at least 1-3 years of experience, with at least 1 year in sales management of any similar products.
- Must have handled client interactions and planned and managed sales activities.
- Proven track record of positive sales performance.
- Prior work in rural development project is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Hindi and English.
- Good experience of computer applications – MS-Office, internet, CRM etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration.
- MBA in Marketing is preferred.
- Annual CTC - Rs. 3 to 5 Lakhs (with fixed and variable components).
- Family Health insurance