HIRING LEAD-NURSING for BANGALORE REGION.
QUALIFICATION - M.SC. IN NURSING
MANDATORY - KARNATAKA NURSING COUNCIL CERTIFIED
WORK DAYS - MONDAY TO SATURDAY
WORK LOCATION - INDIRANAGAR, BANGALORE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan the Staffing Budget and Recruitment with support of HR team as per Branch Wise.
- Ensure Training and Development for Nursing Staff and also Responsible to Evaluate Nursing Staff Performance
- Ensure team follows SOP, other Nursing Policies, Procedures and Protocols.
- Work closely with Quality and Regulatory teams to ensure standards are followed and maintained.
- Shall Lead the efforts for all Nursing quality related accreditations.
- Checking the records or data required for evaluating the quality indicators and measuring the same for Metrics and the same which is submitted by supervisors on 5th of every month
Implement Quality assurance systems
- Collaborate with nursing staff, senior management and internal-external agencies for all nursing related activities.
- Facilitate meetings with medical & non- medical staffs from other departments and maintain inter-personnel relationship.
- Timely reviewing the supervisors and Branch Managers to ensure staffs are properly following rosters and attending to services and escalations are handled within TAT.
- Responsible to audit nursing procedures, staff activities, quality and stocks also conduct surprise audits in-house branch wise and at patient’s location.
- Also conduct assessments of patients as and when required.
- Finding out the problem areas and discussing them within teams clinically as well as with branch head operationally to develop a practical solution.
- To help team develop a care plan which establishes goals, based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Include the patient and the family in the planning process where ever required.
- Co-ordinate with other departments for nursing support such as Sales & Marketing Dept – to conduct campus, Customer Service Department – for Customer Experience, IT Team – For Nursing application etc.
- Building industry connects for additional programs.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong Leadership skills, able to handle nursing staff and good customer relationship.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills as per competency checklist.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments, pref with latest technology updates.
- Strong Industry connects.
- Knowledge and work experience in JCI and NABH accreditations.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe working environment.
- Skilled in identifying problems and recommending solution.
- Skilled in preparing and maintaining records and writing reports, and responding to correspondence.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining department quality assurance.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with medical staff, staff members and patients.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Preferable knowledge of home care services nursing principles and practices, with particular reference to the elderly care.