Why should you Join us?
You should join us if you are looking to be a part of a high growth Startup that is working on the next frontier technologies and shaping the future world that we are going to live.
At MirrAR we highly emphasis on Innovation and we offer a complete work liberty that accepts and appreciates your ideas towards innovation. A place where you don’t have to fear about failure, you will have complete freedom to fail, all we count is the depth and honesty of the attempt made and not the success, rather we take the learnings from the failures and convert it into incremental feedbacks.
· We are looking for a candidate with 2-4 years of experience in mobile app development.
· Must have excellent skills to develop enterprise hybrid mobile applications using technologies like HTML5, Ionic 4, Angular 6 & above, Bootstrap, Cordova, Visual studio code, REST APIs, SOAP (XML/JSON) etc.
· Must have Built & Published applications in Google Play Store and Apple iTunes store
· Strong Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, TFS, VSS or any other.
· Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices Optimizing performance for the apps
· Must have hands on experience on SQL Lite and worked on Offline mobile application.
· Should have solid debugging skills and usage of automation tools for Unit Testing, Static Code Review etc.
· Should be good in following Coding standards and processes
· Ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Must have a minimum of 2+ years of mobile app development using Ionic Framework.
· Experience as a developer creating iOS and Android mobile applications with HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Ionic.
· Experience designing and developing application authorization and authentication.
· Work on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
· Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and all UI components in the Android/IOS object library foundation.
· Work on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
· Setup developer accounts to publish apps to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
· Understand Androids/Apples Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards to create scalable products.
· Work in an agile environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
· Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
· Strong Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL, Firebase or similar databases.
· Experience using Git/GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket and related source control environments in a distributed team environment
· Able to Optimize for multi-device iPhone, iPad, Tablet & Smartphones.
· Published 2 or more apps in Google Play Store and Apple iTunes store.
· Experience with other open source frameworks a plus (PHP, Rails, Grails, Djangoor similar)
· Should have deep knowledge of best practices for mobile app design and performance.
· Identify the modules/components to be developed as per business requirements.
· Write high quality code as per industry standards and best practices.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – you should be able to propose several viable solutions to complex problems and be able to evaluate the best alternative and estimate the work required.
· You have excellent communication skills showing a capability to make clear and meaningful contributions to white board design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems, as well as contribute insights from past experiences.
· You are able to offer concise and regular updates on progress and can highlight issues that might affect progress in order to allow preventative action to be taken.
Salary: 2-4 Lakhs per annum