1) Homologation CFT member for M1, N1, L vehicle projects- Domestic/ Export - .
2) Preparation of detail 'homologation requirement matrix / target book documents ' specific to the platform, project, as per vehicle specifications, features, timelines, country scope.
3) Homologation Budget planning and execution
4) Co- ordinate, track Internal pre-CMVR homologation tests including component level certification
5) Final testing and certification with external test Agencies as per target Vehicle launch time plans for various target countries
6) Ensure Compliance to homologation requirements (both Design and test) till final project certification
7) Good knowledge of domestic and other international regulations like EU /Africa /GCC/AUS etc.
8) Complete knowledge of Process of rulemaking in India. Can convert this knowledge into specification requirements for compliance.
9) Has good networking abilities with test agencies, suppliers, SIAM members etc. and has the ability to contribute in the case of rulemaking. Experience8 to 10Industry PreferredAutomtive OEM or Homologation Test agencyQualificationsB.E. /DiplomaGeneral Requirements1. Communication skills
2. Good team player
3. Presentation skills
4: Expertise in MS excel, power point and MS office
5: Technical report writing skills ,