To conduct the session of nebosh classes on regular basis according to the allotted batch at centre.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) To conduct daily Nebosh IG / IGC / IOSH classes.
2) To maintain the attendance record on the daily basis.
3) To assist students for clearing their doubts after the session.
4) To assist student in filling their form for the examination hall-ticket.
5) To maintain the records of the students according to their batches.
6) To conduct pre-examination mock test.
7) To maintain the record of student projects.
Qualifications and Skills
NEBOSH IGC or IDip qualified and Certified. (Mandatory)
Certified in Fire & safety.
Minimum 5 years of experience in teaching students.
Registered Office Address:
JIFSA, 9B, Jyoti Society, Behind Mcdonalds Beside Paradise Towers, Gokhale, Road, Thane (West), Maharashtra 400602
contact: 9407939795. 7879842742