Holistically taking charge of the entire recruitment cycle - starting from understanding the mandates till the joining of the candidates;
· Achieving monthly revenue targets, from the requirements handled by you. Whatever shortfall in the targets are created, need to be compensated in the next month itself;
· Strictly following the SOP (standard operating procedures) while handling the requirements, for the international as well as the domestic clients;
· Working in close co-ordination & partnership with the other colleagues of DCSPL;
· Building & grooming a team of consistent performers – be it Relationship Managers (Client Anchors) &/or Recruiters;
· Actively getting involved in acquisition of new clients &/or supporting BD team to acquire new clients;
· Assisting and coordinating all the activities from sourcing* of the candidates till the closure related to middle & senior level recruitments;
· Actively getting involved in handling the junior, middle and senior level recruitments;
· Developing & maintaining corporate contacts, ensuring prompt and efficient services for them;
· Adhering to the systems of the organization and following processes of the recruitment;
· Studying, improvising, standardizing & monitoring the operating procedures regarding the recruitments;
· Updating MIS and ATS on daily, weekly and monthly basis as required;
· Working within set deadlines as directed and handling more &/or different responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
Pl. note: * Sourcing of the candidates not to be restricted through job portals only.