Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Salary: 14,000.00 - 15,000.00 per month
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Languages: English, Hindi & Telugu
Gender: Male (Only Male candidates are applicable for this position)
* Steps for Procurement of Hardware, Software, Stationery & Consumables.
* Material Requisition Voucher Received from Concerned Department.
* Maintain records of reliable sources of supply and prices of materials. Making contacts with the right sources of supply.
* To act as a liaison between the vendors and the Finance Department.
* To keep an uninterrupted supply of materials so that it doesn’t impact on work.
* To prepare and update the list of materials required by different departments of the organization within a specified span of time.
* To ensure that prompt payments are made to the vendors in the interest of good public relations.
* Collection of Quotations from Vendors. Procure, analyze, and preparation of comparison Quotation Statement.
* After approval of QCS, Preparation of Purchase Order.
* After authorization of Purchase Order, the release of PO to vendor. Place and follow up purchase orders. Maintain records of all purchases.
* On a daily basis check the physical stock in the store against the details in the record.
* After receipt of material from the vendor, check off quantity, and quality if possible. To make sure through inspection of the right kind (i.e. quantity, quality, etc.) of material has been purchased.
* Release of material to requested Department with issue voucher duly signed.
* Preparation of Data for ISO Audits.
* Good oral and written skills in English.
* Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Tally.
* Ability to negotiate.
* Strong judgment with the ability to make good decisions.
* Experience in handling Stores function (inward/outward).
The interested applicant needs to email their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice Period:
* Current Location:
* Reason for job Change: