At Blackridge Research & Consulting, we seek & value people who can bring energy, enthusiasm, and learning aptitude to the workplace. Your motivation to succeed, thirst for knowledge, and desire to excel at work are a few things we look for, promote, and reward. The role is ideal for someone who is passionate about the Energy industry and wants to be a recognized expert internally and externally.
Your job as Research Analyst entails understanding the goals and objectives of clients, conducting primary and secondary research, and preparing original industry research material.
Your duties and responsibilities include but not limited to
- Communication with clients to understand their issues and challenges and assess the scope of projects, prepare and issue project deliverables.
- Working as part of a team to deliver on client objectives, and be capable of developing databases, samples, reports, and proposals.
- To interpret data, and be comfortable with analytical methods, including statistical analysis, data mining, and forecasting.
- Prioritizing tasks, time management, and ensuring timely communication with respect to project deliverables.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in parallel, completing tasks to tight deadlines
- Supporting team members in their development by sharing knowledge and ideas.
- You should have excellent analytical & communication skills, a high degree of comprehension, good reading & writing abilities, and proficiency in Microsoft office
- You should possess strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- You should be able to organize and self-manage, including effective scheduling, prioritization, and time management skills
- You should be excellent at finding, understanding, and interpreting data and have the ability to develop and present ideas to different audiences
Education and experience requirement
- A graduate or post-graduate degree
- 1 - 4 years' experience in the Market Research industry
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the Energy & Power domain.
- Preparing high-quality samples, reports or databases independently
- Hands-on experience in market size estimation and forecasting
- An in-depth understanding of the Energy & Power sector will be an added advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data entry or data outputs
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude
- Displays a resilient and adaptable style, remaining calm in demanding circumstances
- Willingness to contribute to the continued development of the team
- Keen interest in news, market events, and their implications
You will be part of a company that encourages your professional growth and nourishes your skills & abilities. In your role as a research analyst, you will receive a competitive salary package and bonus as applicable.