Job Location: Navi Mumbai | India
Salary – INR 15L – 17L
Industry – IT Healthcare
Job Responsibilities -
• Review and analyze US Federal Government RFPs, RFIs, RFQs to understand information technology service and product requirements
• Research technical topics to apply them in bid responses
• Conceptualize and document proposals’ technical solution, technical approach and IT task responses, RFP requirements into compelling technical responses in final bid proposal by interacting with solution architects, SMEs, bid coordinators, sales, legal and finance teams in USA and India
• Create proposal sections, presentations, and commercials by understanding the customer requirements as per inputs from sales and delivery teams across business units of the company against agreed and sometimes tight deadlines.
• Create technology related white-papers, case studies, success stories, product presentations, website content and other artifacts for technical and non-technical audiences including customers, C-level executives, industry analysts, etc.
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
• Any Graduate/Post Graduate
• 7+ Years of experience in the similar field
• Excellent written communication, coordination and presentation skills
• Must be able to create technical content specific to the contract needs
Interested candidates can share your relevant CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org