This position will be based in Pune and responsible for working with Indirect Category Managers, supporting the activities related to RFX, Eaton Standard Sourcing Process, Ariba - eRFQ s and eAuctions. The principal role of the Associate Analyst - Indirect Sourcing is to provide direct support to Category Managers to do pilot and implementation of ESSP activities. This position will act as an Ariba consultant for Global CMs and will also be responsible for training suppliers and buyers on e-auction tools and processes.1.Identifies, leads and drives complex sourcing projects across relevant business area
2.Execute on the developed category strategy for the aligned spend categories, with ownership of the strategic sourcing project portfolio (local, regional and global)
3. Knowledge of RFX Management (RFQ Preparation, Management & Release)
4. RFI / RFQ Management Request RFI or RFQ s from suppliers, and in-depth analysis of RFQ s, preparation of Sourcing Work Books and recommendation to commodity managers on the preferred sourcing solutions.
5. Follow up with vendors/Suppliers to get Quotes on time
6. Spend Analysis - Understand Part-Level Commercial Data (Where Used,EAU, Forecasted Usage / Product Life Cycle)
7. Daily/Weekly communication with internal stakeholder & external Stakeholders
8. Support for Pilot, implement Eaton Standard Sourcing process.
9. Execute competitive quotes. Identify additional potential suppliers, conduct due diligence on suppliers, contact suppliers to communicate requirements, evaluate quotes received and share findings with the end user.
10. Evaluates supplier quotes and provides an award recommendation to the end user.
11. Reviews, screens and scrutinizes supplier responses and communicates questions to the appropriate stakeholders15.Good exposure to data analytics, process automations, macros, etc.Qualifications