Hotel or Entity Novotel Pune Nagar Road Managed hotel City PUNE State West India Region/Country India Designed for natural livingNovotel, the Accor groups mid-scale brand, has nearly 496 hotels and resorts in 58 countries, located at the heart of major international cities, in business areas and tourist destinations. With a homogenous service in all its hotels, Novotel contributes to the well-being of business and leisure travellers: spacious and adaptable rooms, balanced meals 24/7, meeting rooms, caring staff, dedicated childrens areas and fitness rooms. Novotel hotels are also pioneers of sustainable development by participating in the Green globe global certification programme.
Contract Job Level National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role)
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 6 to 10 years Languages essential English Optional languages Hindi Essential and optional requirements
- Responsible for overall supervision, planning, controlling and coordination of all activities of the F&B Service department.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Monitor and supervise service flow in the department.
- To plan & execute the operations of the department.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by Management.
- Ensure to maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety in all areas of the department.
At Novotel, we grow faster Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: thats the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotels success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brands ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Education: Any Graduate
Functional Area: Hotel/Restaurant