· Bachelors or Masters in a business or technical discipline.
· 6 to 12 years of experience; out of which s/he must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role / senior role.
· Broad project management experience, having lead major cross functional / cross site improvement projects with significant business benefits.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Possess Strong Technical Skill – Oracle SQL/PLSQL, BI tools, Report developer.
· A high level of business acumen,
· Collaborate between functions to drive process improvement and add value.
· Possess great interpersonal and leadership skills, and be proactive, self-motivated, logical and objective.
· Strong and proven track record of process improvement and demonstrable exposure to ERP Orion Version (10X or 11J); Data Base Administration and Management.
· Ability to manage cybersecurity requirements for the ERP Orion including formulation of BCP as well as responding to DRP including mock-drills.
· Ability to develop solutions for business changes as well as develop reports in ERP Orion for analysis and compliance.
· Ability to drive change and continuous improvement. Strong communication and facilitation skills are a definite requirement, as you must be able to clearly explain technical solutions in 'non-tech speak' to colleagues - who may not be familiar with very specialist language or highly literate in computers.
· Ability to decompose and restructure complex issues, draws out meaningful business insights by synthesizing information from multiple sources (interviews, reports, raw data, etc.).