1.The QA needs to monitor outbound call responses to assess associates demeanor, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
2.Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
3. Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
4. Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for Business Associate. Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
6. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
7. Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
8. Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
9. Focus on quality and customer service.
10. Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
11. Solid time management skills.
12. Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
13. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel).
14. Training new candidate for projects and also verifying leads when needed.
15. Ensure new hires take on basic sales training courses, including communication and process training.
16. Maintain updated records of training curricula and material.
1.Good communication skills.
2.Ability to work with others in a close manner.
3.Good computer skills.
4.Good multi-tasking skills.
5.Active Listening skills.
6.Candidates should be comfortable with Night Shift.
We are an International Business Process Outsourcing Company into US Healthcare Domain.
Why should you join us?
Increment Plan as per Work Performance.
After 6 months able to apply for Internal Job Posting.
Yearly Fun Trips, Monthly Fun Activity.
Friendly Work Environment, Interactive Training Programs.
Work Timings : 7pm – 4:30am
Working days – 6 days working
Work Shift/Process: Night Shift/International US Healthcare Process
Please revert me back with your confirmation if you are interested & have received the mail.