She the Power is a social initiative with the aim to see an increase in female representation in all spheres. The initiative hopes to build a culture that encourages and supports women, to increase the visibility of women and increase women's participation in all domains. We work towards offering alternative role models to young women from those present in popular media. We want to create a space for the growth and development of young women. The initiative highlights women achievement to offer motivation to the coming generations.
"she the power" is a women empowerment initiative for which I am looking for a researcher who will research and maintain a master document of all relevant information in the domain of women's welfare. You will also be up to date regarding current affairs especially in the domain of women's welfare. The initiative is in its early stages hence you will have the opportunity to learn something new every day and also have more space to make decisions. I am looking forward to meeting exciting individuals for this opportunity.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Conduct thorough research on the status and representation of women in various fields.
2. Conduct thorough research on various topics around the theme of women empowerment as discussed by the team.
3. Create master documents with all the research.
1. Pursuing a bachelor's degree or a recent graduate who wants to see a change in the world.
2. Must be a team player and willing to work in a collaborative work environment.
3. Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills
4. Research experience is a plus
5. Is up to date with current trends
6. Positive attitude and a "can-do" approach
7. Effective and quick learner who is organized and proactive
What you will get:
1. The experience of working with a dynamic, open-minded, and diverse team, who are passionate about what they do and want to create an impact.
2. Work from home with flexible working hours