She the Power is a social initiative with the aim to see an increase in female representation in all spheres. The initiative hopes to build a culture that encourages and supports women, to increase the visibility of women and increase women's participation in all domains. We work towards offering alternative role models to young women from those present in popular media. We want to create a space for the growth and development of young women. The initiative highlights women achievement to offer motivation to the coming generations.
"She The Power" is A Women Empowerment Initiative For which I am looking for a Strategy Manager who will be responsible for designing the long term strategy for the initiative, you will also be responsible to develop new ideas to introduce to further the goal of the initiative. The initiative is in its early stages hence you will have the opportunity to learn something new every day and also have more space to make decisions. I am looking forward to meeting exciting individuals for this opportunity.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Develop long term and short term strategy for the initiative.
2. Execute the developed strategy and measure the results.
3. Develop initiatives to be put Into Place To Achieve The Goals Of The Initiative.
4. Research on various policies governmental and private available for NGO and female empowerment initiatives to raise funds.
1. Pursuing a bachelor's degree or a recent graduate who wants to see a change in the world.
2. Must be a team player and willing to work in a collaborative work environment.
3. Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills
4. Is up to date with current trends
5. Positive attitude and a "can-do" approach
6. Effective and quick learner who is organized and proactive
What you will get:
1. The experience of working with a dynamic, open-minded, and diverse team, who are passionate about what they do and want to create an impact.
2. Work from home with flexible working hours