Core Expertise :
Banking Solutions :
11-18yrs of experience in PreSales Activity offshore (India) with an Information Technology company. A marketing / systems post graduation masters is a preference but not a disqualifier.
- All or some experience in Business Process Management ( BPM) / Business Process Automation (BPA) / Document management Solutions / Imaging and Workflow solutions will be preferred but not a must.
- All or some of the experience in providing financial service solution to the Banking, Financial Service and Insurance space will be preferred but not a must
- Must liaison with geography sales teams to obtain leads and contacts of prospective clients for the practice unit. Also provide pre-sales technical support to account managers/ relationship managers as and when needed to facilitate customer mining by interacting with respective technology / project delivery teams.
- Understanding customer requirements through interactions and creating proposals to define how the Polaris offering can meet customer needs.
Evidence the fitment of Company product in the prospects business context through presentations, demos and commercial proposals
- Prepare marketing collaterals, case studies, internal and client oriented AVs, communiqus, newsletters, website content, brochures, approach documents for use in pre-sales activity for geography campaigns. Front run campaigns with marketing team and geo sales assistance.
- Have / build domain and product knowledge to showcase capability better and towards this end, keep abreast of trends/ technological developments to ensure better competitive positioning of company products.
- Responsible for supporting the front end sales team by research inputs, info memo/ capability document building and responding to RFIs and RFPs while adhering to the quality policy and processes involved.
Work Location: Cheenai - OMR
Skills: Detailed JD mentioned as above
Look out for a core presales person who is having experience in to Corporate Banking domain.
Preferable from Product background.