- To create, update and revise three-dimensional (3 D) visual plan for projects based on drawings (HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting, Electrical) in BIM based applications.
- To deliver a clear output of the drawings.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Revit modelling for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing disciplines.
- Create and update BIM Models based on contract drawings.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines’ design-changes and model challenges.
- Generate documentation and shop drawings for BIM Models
- Familiar in Create Revit families with material submittal.
- Review and read the contract drawings in all manner.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Understanding of BIM Manual / Project Standards
- Strong technical drawing and 3D modelling skills with in-depth knowledge of design, specifications, codes, and analysis
- Knowledge on compliance with the approved BIM Execution and BIM Scope Plans
- Proficiency in Revit MEP, Navisworks, AutoCAD
- Ability to create parametric families.
- Understand and work as per BIM Execution Plan/Project Standards.
- Ability to articulately convey (verbally, visually, graphically) digital design concepts
Minimum – Graduate in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with minimum 2 years of work experience as BIM Modeller
Preferred – Experience in Western Country and Gulf Projects