Job Location: Navi Mumbai | India
Salary – INR 15L – 17L PA
Industry – IT Healthcare
• Provide domain knowledge of healthcare product and services to US customers.
• Craft enterprise-wide solutions using the company’s products and services that are domain/function-specific and HIPAA / HITRUST compliant.
• Partner with key internal business stakeholders to analyze customers’ preferences, relationships, dynamics and requirements.
• Define and articulate company’s products and domain capabilities to create business value for the customers.
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
• Master’s Degree in IT / MIS / Healthcare
• Minimum of 10 years of experience developing or implementing Healthcare IT applications.
• Must have working experience in a functional expert role within a sales / presales organization
• Experience in developing large software products using an Agile development life cycle will be an advantage.
• Experience with large scale EMR Systems like Cerner, Epic, GE Centricity, Athena , Meditech etc. (any large scale EMR).
• Should have good knowledge of the data structures of at least one of these EMR systems.
• Possess working knowledge of Hospital Systems, including ERPs like Lawson, and HRMS / HRIS like Workday, as well as other back-office systems.
• Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management Systems (RCMS) from Hospital Systems
• Knowledge of data management and migration techniques such as steps involved in Data Extraction, Validation, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
• Good understanding of HIPAA/HITRUST standards
• Assisted in the development / deployment of software products
• Partnered with technical management, consultants, key stakeholders and consumers in the design and implementation of comprehensive solutions
Interested candidates can share your relevant CV’s at email@example.com